Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's Good to be Alive

Every spring I can't help but to start humming the lyrics to one of my favorite songs. The song was written by a local band and a good friend of mine. The band is called The Illalogical Spoon. They have some of the most creative, passionate, and catchy music I've ever heard (a combination rarely found). If you ever get the chance to see them play, I suggest you do it! They're often found at Cuppa, in Jackson, MI.

Okay enough plugs.

The song's chorus goes like this (as quoted from memory):

Oh my! Spring is here, the birds are singing in my ear
Singing "Once again the earth is new, and you can start over too."
Oh my! Spring arrived, it makes me happy to be alive
It sings to me "Don't be afraid to lose, and don't let life pass you by."

Love it.


So I decided to grab the camera and see what's becoming alive. Here's a bit of what I found









I love my car.


Got the bike up and running, been all over town.






Abusing Britney's equipment


Peanut butter lasts pretty well through the winter!


God's art.


No comments:

Post a Comment